This site uses cookies to store information on your computer Please review our cookie policy



Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)

Wirral Local Offer  -


What is the Local Offer?

The Local Offer is a single entry point for all information on the Wirral. It has information about the different services on offer for children and young people. This includes education, health and social care.

What is the School Information Report?

The School Information Report gives you information about how children with special educational needs and disability are supported at Greenleas.

It sets out what we can offer both you, as parents or carers, and your child.

What do I do if I have a concern that my child might have special educational needs?

Come and talk to us- no problem is too small! If it is something that you, as a parent, are concerned about, then it is something to share with us.

Your first point of contact is your child's teacher. They will be able to discuss your child's progress and any difficulties they may be having? Your child's teacher may suggest some further observation or assessment in order to collect more information and will make a note of your concerns. They may then suggest discussing your child's specific needs with Mrs Higgerson- our Schools Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator or SENCo for short. That's not a very friendly sounding title but she is much more friendly and approachable in real life!

Files to Download

Contact the School


Greenleas Primary School

Green Ln, Wallasey

CH45 8LZ


0151 639 1225

What's On

Keep up to date and find out what's happening in your school

Follow Us

Student Login